• 5(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features
qualar Wrote:Just go to skin settings by pressing up on the system menu on home screen.
Thanks Wink
hi qualar,

is it possible to get customizable sub items, like on the main 3.0 skin?

thanks
Hey Qualar - hopefully this isn't an issue only I have again Wink

I noticed that in the "list info" view for movies, the director and writer every movie all show the same info. It looks as though the "writer" field is showing the "director" information; every movie I have has the director and writer as the same exact person and that's definitely not the case. I tried the "list info 2" view just to see if the problem remained and it showed me the correct writer info, so this seems to be a "list info" view issue only.

If you need anything like a screen shot let me know - otherwise, great mod as usual Smile
Kyle Reese Wrote:Hey Qualar - hopefully this isn't an issue only I have again Wink

I noticed that in the "list info" view for movies, the director and writer every movie all show the same info. It looks as though the "writer" field is showing the "director" information; every movie I have has the director and writer as the same exact person and that's definitely not the case. I tried the "list info 2" view just to see if the problem remained and it showed me the correct writer info, so this seems to be a "list info" view issue only.

If you need anything like a screen shot let me know - otherwise, great mod as usual Smile

Its not only you, I get the same thing though I never noticed it since I use the Wrap or Wall view most of the times.

My issue is with the 3dWrap view, the exit icon mimics the art of the movie next to it, example is I have the movie zoolander and it would look like I have it displayed twice when in reality one is the exit button.
i'm missing the new fonts and localized home menu categories from rapier 3. is it possible to add them?
also, i'd like to make a mod with extrathumbs, but i dont know how to add them. can anyone help me with that? (extrathumbs are in /movie folder/extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg)
hi guys, could you please tell me how to get the wall view up, i cant sus it out.. Cheers guys..
First of all, I want to say thanx for this great skin and the effort qualar has put into it. This Mod of Rapier has become my favourite skin after using Transparency! for a while.

1) Unfortunately, I found a small bug in ViewsMusic.xml where ListInfo is defined (view 62).
In xbmc I could not see Artist Bio until I changed the following line:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Description)]</label>
to:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Artist_Description)]</label>

2) I know this was requested before but still not implemented: is it possible to show the seekbar when skipping through a video? I'm using a remote control and need some orientation Wink
looked all over and cant find the "list info2" option anywhere, im using qualar mod 3.1. some pics would be good if its not too much trouble guys..
In 3.01 when adding a source in a menu like pictures there is no highlight to tell you what your selecting, example smb or upnp you can tell what your on.
Hey, three little requests:
1) I preferred the "wrap info"-view of the original, any chance to get that back?
2) How about a lyrics-button in the music-osd?
3) Any chance of getting alternate aspect-ratio-images? (i.e. 4:3 or 16:9 instead of 1:xx ?)

Other than that, it's awesome!
Hey Everyone.

Thanks for this great mod.

One issue though.

Is there a way to adjust when the plot autoscrolling starts? I want to delay it for a few more seconds.

EDIT:

Found it myself. In ViewMovies.xml

Code:
<autoscroll time="2000" delay="3000" repeat="10000">

Adjust the delay to your likings. You can do a "search/replace all" or you can adjust the 15 entries individually..
qualar Wrote:The reason for the odd crash on the xbox could be that I have not had time to embed a couple of images into the textures file. The Xbox can run low on memory. But this will all be done when I get back from Austria.

Hi Qualar, first off: great mod!

Now, regarding to the quote above, is that also the reason unfocused items in Big Icon-view have a white (instead of transparent) background like in this picture? It also happens in music-files and music-library.

Or is that caused by something else? This is on Xbox with XBMC rev21142. I noticed it only happens with my own custom thumbs, which are .png, and with album covers, which are .jpg. I'll also test with a bleeding edge revision later on.

TIA and keep it up!

EDIT: Yeah, bleeding edge (Jan. 3rd SVN rev26316 by T3CH) has the same issue.
bblauritzen Wrote:Hey Everyone.

Thanks for this great mod.

One issue though.

Is there a way to adjust when the plot autoscrolling starts? I want to delay it for a few more seconds.

EDIT:

Found it myself. In ViewMovies.xml

Code:
<autoscroll time="2000" delay="3000" repeat="10000">

Adjust the delay to your likings. You can do a "search/replace all" or you can adjust the 15 entries individually..

I asked the same question a while ago, but you did better by providing the answer... Thanks!
IMHO the original values are wrong. They are in no real relation with the the time it takes to read. I do hope I'm not inviting those who like to boast the timing is right (thinking it makes them look good) and I'm a slow reader. I know I'm not, I just understand what does words mean.
roryson Wrote:looked all over and cant find the "list info2" option anywhere, im using qualar mod 3.1. some pics would be good if its not too much trouble guys..

First...

Then...

If you don't have those options you did not properly install the skin...
i guess i didnt install the skin correctly because i dont have these options as far as i can tell, to install the skin all i did is drop the skin file into the skin directory on my xbox, what do i need to do guys, really want this view going. i have a wall view on my windows 7 pc and its mint. any help guys?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features1