• 3(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features
I have noticed in the movie files lists, scrolling up or down can cause a blackout of the fan-art and or the whole background behind the movie file info menu, yet when you right click back to the main home screen it clears up

This is only occuring in the movies section of this mod and not in the main rapier 3.06.

running latest svn 10.5 v26307 DX

Thank you.

Additional crashing when moving fast between movies to music areas
nowisn Wrote:I have noticed in the movie files lists, scrolling up or down can cause a blackout of the fan-art and or the whole background behind the movie file info menu, yet when you right click back to the main home screen it clears up

This is only occuring in the movies section of this mod and not in the main rapier 3.06.

running latest svn 10.5 v26307 DX

Thank you.

Additional crashing when moving fast between movies to music areas

Can you confirm if this happens in every Movie view or just certain ones?
qualar Wrote:What views are missing I thought I had added them all.

Hmm,I couldnt find the new list view 2 for tv shows I think..i just checked and thats the only one I couldnt find.apart from that when I tried it first time the skin musta bugged because when I tried it just now everything else worked sweet and some of the issues I had with it were gone..so if you could just add list view 2 for tv shows would be awesome thx Big Grin

oh..and is there a kiosk menu option I might have missed (so people can't change my settings in the various views by accident?) basically I want to be able to disable the option to press up to get the options bar in a view.
big thx Smile
DJ_Elo Wrote:Hmm,I couldnt find the new list view 2 for tv shows I think..i just checked and thats the only one I couldnt find.apart from that when I tried it first time the skin musta bugged because when I tried it just now everything else worked sweet and some of the issues I had with it were gone..so if you could just add list view 2 for tv shows would be awesome thx Big Grin

oh..and is there a kiosk menu option I might have missed (so people can't change my settings in the various views by accident?) basically I want to be able to disable the option to press up to get the options bar in a view.
big thx Smile

OK, I am off skiing for 2 weeks so will look into this on my return.
DJ_Elo Wrote:oh..and is there a kiosk menu option I might have missed (so people can't change my settings in the various views by accident?) basically I want to be able to disable the option to press up to get the options bar in a view.
big thx Smile

I would love this option also Smile
Just had to take a minute you tell you THANKS!
I have been trying off and on for a couple years these different media player programs, and always had to go back to Zoom and VLC players. That was until about an hour ago. I decided to give XBMC another try, and seen that there was a new version, it still wasn't what I wanted, then I found your skin addon. This is AMAZING to say the least. I have more then 15,000 TV episodes, (Nearly 200 complete series.) and 3,500+ Movies, so it will take a while to get all the content added. But the TV series that has completed, work EXACTLY like I have always wanted it too. Possibly better.

One thing I am missing. A minimize button. I don't want to close XBMC, but just sent it to the task bar, or to the clock dock.
Sorry it is happening only in the files view section, its not happening in the fanart or wrapped sections

Skiing, damn i wish i had that kind of time, lol

I'd say break a leg but that only works on stages so don't go near any, LOL
nowisn Wrote:Sorry it is happening only in the files view section, its not happening in the fanart or wrapped sections

Sorry, what exactly do you mean by files view section? If you give me the exact area and viewtype i will fix it.
sorry LIST view under movies only, this doesn't seem to be affecting any other view
ah man,enjoy the skiing,where you going?? Had such bad luck last winter when I was back home in norway and japan..terrible winter... and this winter I am back in NZ working and theres tons and tons of snow in jap/skandinavia Sad(( Oh well,once uni is done here full time skiing here I come Tongue
but yeah,don't worry about the list view 2 in tv shows, if you have the time would be sweet if u could fix it,else I can wait,same with the kiosk mode..have a gr8 trip and rip some powder for me please Big Grin
DJ_Elo Wrote:ah man,enjoy the skiing,where you going?? Had such bad luck last winter when I was back home in norway and japan..terrible winter... and this winter I am back in NZ working and theres tons and tons of snow in jap/skandinavia Sad(( Oh well,once uni is done here full time skiing here I come Tongue
but yeah,don't worry about the list view 2 in tv shows, if you have the time would be sweet if u could fix it,else I can wait,same with the kiosk mode..have a gr8 trip and rip some powder for me please Big Grin

Off to Austria. I am almost done with the TVShows ListInfo2. Once I get back will just take me one evening to get finished.
Have fun!
Good job and appreciate it but I really only need these changes.

cdArt - Animated disks when playing fullscreen music.
System Information on Homescreen
Recently added Movies, TV Shows and Music on home screen.
Sub Menus for all main items.

What you did to the homescreen is exactly what this skin is missing so I'm going to try and customize it to do these things without effecting the other parts of the skin. Would replacing the home.xml exactly work?
krypt2nite Wrote:Good job and appreciate it but I really only need these changes.

cdArt - Animated disks when playing fullscreen music.
System Information on Homescreen
Recently added Movies, TV Shows and Music on home screen.
Sub Menus for all main items.

What you did to the homescreen is exactly what this skin is missing so I'm going to try and customize it to do these things without effecting the other parts of the skin. Would replacing the home.xml exactly work?

What do you mean when you say homescreen because most of these things are on submenus on the homescreen.
DJ_Elo Wrote:Hmm,I couldnt find the new list view 2 for tv shows I think..i just checked and thats the only one I couldnt find.apart from that when I tried it first time the skin musta bugged because when I tried it just now everything else worked sweet and some of the issues I had with it were gone..so if you could just add list view 2 for tv shows would be awesome thx Big Grin

big thx Smile

I have now added ListInfo 2 for TV Shows and specially for you a Kiosk Mode. Cannot upload at present because Mediafire is down.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features1