Strange problem with skins
Since 9.11 I have a strange problem regarding the display of the used skin - I`m not sure if this is a bug or rather a configuration problem at my computer. I`m using Snow Leopard and Leopard on another machine, happens with both. Please take a look at the pictures:

(Take a closer look at the upper left corner)

Is this a bug?

Thanks
HTPC-Fan
Hm 59 Views, am I really the only one with that problem? I can attach any kind of log or debug-files, if needed.

Thanks
Almost certainly a machine-dependent problem. At a guess you're running on a hackintosh? What's the graphics card in those machines? Is the error identical on both?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for your reply. I`m on a hackintosh, you`re guessing right. The graphics card are different (7600GT and 7300GS), the issue happens on both machines.

I opened a ticket in trac with a debug log and more detailed information about both computers, located here. Thanks for looking into it.

EDIT: As seen in the ticket, this issue has been solved with r26678. Tried a nightly build from http://sshcs.com/xbmc/ , problem is gone and I can use the latest skin versions without problems. Thanks to everybody involved in this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange problem with skins0