[LIVE] XBMC live 9.11 : remove "nodiskmount" to automount ntfs partitions dosn't work
Sad 
Hi at all!
I'm new on this forum, but I'm reading u and using xbmc by a long time.
The question is simple: i've installed (using unetbootin )the new shining xbmc live 9.11 on my 4gb usb pen. Everything goes well and it work (quite) perfect on my zotac ion itx.
The only problem is that xbmc live does'nt automount ntfs partition when it starts.
I've tried:
1) remove "nodiskmount" on menu.lst. In the old release it work but in this 9.11 release Does not work. Sad

2) added the partition on fstab, but on the next reboot the fstab file return as it was. without the string i've inserted. Sad

I've read and searched out in this forum many topics but i havent find a solution Sad

So, if anyone can help me, it is welcome Smile

Bye

Wing
solved this issue.
I've created a live-rw ext3 img on the root of the usb pen. And now I can save changes to system files like fstab.

bye
i'm having the worst time getting live to find my internal hard drives.....could you tell me how you got them working?.....honestly i don't know how to do anything in linux

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] XBMC live 9.11 : remove "nodiskmount" to automount ntfs partitions dosn't work0