Hide Visualisation in Movies / TV Views
I know it's possible but I've been hunting for the last hour through various xml files... How/where/what needs to be changed to hide the music visualisations while in movies or tv views?

Thanks!
-stoli-
Its in skin settings in the media category. Options are called 'Music Playing' and 'Video Playing'.
scarfa Wrote:Its in skin settings in the media category. Options are called 'Music Playing' and 'Video Playing'.

I should have been more clear - I want it enabled, just not when browsing the movie or tv libraries... Aeon behaves that way, but I'll be darned if I can figure out how or where it's turned off. I tried various <visible> options in the MusicVisualisation.xml and couldn't get it right.

Thanks,
-stoli-
It's in includes_Backgrounds.xml

Do a search for 'BackgroundMusicPlaying' and 'BackgroundVideoPlaying' and add visible condition !Window.IsActive(VideoLibrary) to each.
scarfa Wrote:It's in includes_Backgrounds.xml

Do a search for 'BackgroundMusicPlaying' and 'BackgroundVideoPlaying' and add visible condition !Window.IsActive(VideoLibrary) to each.

That did the trick and then removing a bunch of ![Player.HasAudio + !Skin.HasSetting(DisableMusicPlayingBG)] visibility tags from other locations to get the fanart back.

Thanks for the help and the skin scarfa!
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide Visualisation in Movies / TV Views0