TV Show Scraping issue...
So I added the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia with all 5 seasons and when the content was updated all seemed well...except it named all of season 1 completely wrong(...basically with episode names from other seasons)

Well actually it named the last episode(#7) correctly. And to be more specific, it didn't name s01e01 at all, and it named episodes 2-6 the names of episodes from season 3(specifically s03e02-s03e06)

Any ideas? There are no glaring naming issues with the files...

EDIT: Also, I'm using XBMC on xbox with a build updated from 01/02/10
Hi there

I'm at work and cant access thetvdb at the mo but if you're using the default scraper of thetvdb I'd suggest going there and checking what season the episodes in question are listed as. Sometimes theres a discrepancy on what you think / have labled vs whats listed there (a good example is season 7 of mythbusters listed as season 8).

Once you're sure the episodes are in the right season do what you've been doing, list the episode as

Programme Name SXXEYY - episode.extention

e.g. if

XX=01 season 01
YY=02 episode 02
extention=.mkv
Programme Name = myprogramme
episode=best episode

file would be

myprogramme S01E02 - best episode.mkv

Also check if the episodes in question are specials, if so they tend to be listed under season 00 and have unique episode numbers, e.g. special 01 would be S00E01.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Edz
Thanks for the reply...

However, I took your advice and went to check the site's listing of season 1(because that made a lot of sense) but each episode was correctly listed.

And I have each episode correctly named...

Any other ideas?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66039
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Scraping issue...0