[MOD] Movies Library - Wallstream with Bluray/DVD cases
igotdvds Wrote:Do you know how to make the far right column align on the right side of the screen and zoom "in" like the far left instead of zooming out and over hanging outside of the viewing area?

Download link has been updated with the fix. Just copy the ViewsVideoLibrary.xml to the confluence/720p folder.
aphillippe Wrote:Download link has been updated with the fix. Just copy the ViewsVideoLibrary.xml to the confluence/720p folder.

Could you describe how you did that. I have changed your view from 7 to four columns but I dont know how to make the far right one zoom only to the left and stay aligned on the right.
awsome stuff aphillippe, i'm diggin it. thanks for sharing.

are you aware this inadvertently borks the original fan-art view Blush

original [w/ info]

new & improved Oo

can this be (easily) fixed ?
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
zosky Wrote:awsome stuff aphillippe, i'm diggin it. thanks for sharing.

are you aware this inadvertently borks the original fan-art view Blush

original [w/ info]

new & improved Oo

can this be (easily) fixed ?

Applying my mod will replace the fanart view with my modded fanart view that includes extrathumbs.
igotdvds Wrote:Applying my mod will replace the fanart view with my modded fanart view that includes extrathumbs.

hmm, then i think something else is awry ?
i got no extra thumbs on the FanArt view when i applied this

anyway, i managed to make them live together quite easily
  1. in includes.xml include a new customViews.xml
  2. keep the new MyVideosNav.xml for WallStream
  3. restore the original ViewsVideoLibrary.xml
  4. move <WallStream> from the new ViewsVideoLibrary.xml to customViews.xml

i dont really understand the mechanics behind it,
but the results speak for themselves

this is really good stuff & im going to start using it
but i change view as often as i change socks,
so im glad (original) FanArt & wallStream can now live together

thanks again
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
(in the spirit of maintaining the perfection that is Confluence)
i just found something else even easier to fix ...

currently ...
<onleft>4</onleft> ... open sub-menu-ORDER
<onright>60</onright> ... nothing (no scroll-bar)
<onup>500</onup> ... nothing (hidden view)
<ondown>500</ondown> ... nothing (hidden view)

suggested ...
<onleft>2</onleft> ... open sub-menu-VIEW (aligns with all other views)
<onright>513</onright> ... loop to the left
<onup>513</onup> ... loop to the bottom
<ondown>513</ondown> ... loop to the top

cheers
Updated:

-Animations on focus now match properly between case and poster image.
-Fanart view now not borked (it was something else I was working on that got left in the .xml).
-Modified the case images slightly for a more realistic reflection.
-Corrected onup, ondown etc. to keep control within the view panel (thanks zosky).

Animation appears slightly smoother on my low power htpc, but still not perfect. Any ideas anyone?
the new cases look good
& i found another bug Confused

how about moving the label up top if something is playing ...
Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="475,-685" time="0" reversible="true" condition="[Player.HasVideo | Player.HasAudio]">conditional</animation>
(click for full-screen thumb)
Thanks for the spot. I've updated the link in the first post, moving the title up to the top full time. I thought keeping it up there would be more consistent.
This looks great! Would you mind making the cases an option that could be turned on or off via the sidebar menu? I'll look to see if I can help you do it when I get a second.
It seems like that jitter happens when the poster is "landing" from being zoomed and it only happens when moving certain directions. The most recent update helped a lot but there is still a little jitter. I cant get anywhere with it. Anyone?
thrasherx Wrote:This looks great! Would you mind making the cases an option that could be turned on or off via the sidebar menu? I'll look to see if I can help you do it when I get a second.

That's something that I can see as quite useful, but it would take a bit of coding to add the button to the control, create two separate list views etc. I might do it in the future, but I haven't got time right now. If anyone else wants to code it, please be my guest!

edit:
didnt mean to sound rude there. Its just that with 2.5 kids and a full time job i'm amazed i've found enough time to get this far this week. Just getting the thing working is an achievement for me!
Closest I came without really digging into it was to change the ending time on the unfocused zoom...

Before:
Quote:<animation reversible="false" effect="zoom" start="-27,-33,300,425" time="200">unfocus</animation>

After
Quote:<animation reversible="false" effect="zoom" start="-27,-33,300,425" time="100">unfocus</animation>

Or setting it to zero...these type of animations are always tedious to get perfect
mcborzu Wrote:Closest I came without really digging into it was to change the ending time on the unfocused zoom...

Before:

After

Or setting it to zero...these type of animations are always tedious to get perfect

This helped ALOT, Thanks!
thrasherx's post got me thinking. Would people be interested in having the dvd/bluray cases across all the confluence views? Especially if it's as a skin setting?

I could look at putting the poster image and png overlay code in a separate xml that could be included on any view, built in or custom. Then you could just replace any poster control with the include line. Shouldn't be too difficult (famous last words!).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Movies Library - Wallstream with Bluray/DVD cases0