[LIVE] Crash sometimes (no debugging mode)
This problem born sometimes,only if i'm not in debugging mode. when i startup the machine (xbmc live install on hd) appear this message:
1: can't open /lib/cryptsetup/cryptdisks.functions3a333d0

After ask me login, i have to loggin in, digit startx, go to application,video,xbmc.
When i'm into, sometimes everything go regular, some other when i press shutdown, the program only logoff but don't shutdown machine..
Any suggestion?
Yes, same problem here, when selecting RESTART xbmc it just drops to console... Any ideas?
Which file do I need to mess with to fix this!?
Thanks
Fixed that by installing cryptsetup package.

aptitude install cryptsetup

That will fix it.
Let me know..
Holy devoid of any useful information posts... XBMC doesn't touch your crypted volumes, so I dunno where you get that installing cryptsetup is going to help in any way.

Other guy thread jacking with a completely unrelated topic whom I'm too lazy to scroll to see your nick, search the forums before posting. There are at least three similar threads already active and resolved right now.
Before post, ALWAYS i check with find option. I've enter the exact message but no results!
Essence25, i've install the package, but nothing change... the problem still remain!
Any ideasHuh
althekiller Wrote:Blahblah..I'm too lazy..blablah..There are at least three similar threads already active and resolved right now...blahblah I like Gerbils..Shocked

4 the record I've googled the forum and used the built in search without finding anything, used both "/lib/cryptsetup/cryptdisks" & "cryptdisks" as terms, without finding anything to fix the problem, so thanks for not being at all helpfull ;-) if you can suggest different search terms, please do so.

I've got this "can't open /lib/cryptsetup/cryptdisks.functionsc2e68c12" and xbmc won't boot, exits to the "command prompt" or what the xbmc live equivalent is..got this after running an aptitude upgrade & update..The folder cryptsetup seems to be deleted, can't find it under /lib anyways.. So if anyone has a solution or could point to a post where the solution is, it would spare me a reinstallation of xbmc..Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Crash sometimes (no debugging mode)0