Media Center Skin
who is the original author of the xbox media center skin? i created a skin for unleash x and almost all the graphics i used are from this original skin. i did the skin for myself and will not release it for anyone to download unless the original author gives me his consence to do so.

graphics taken from original xbmc skin:
background image
info screen background
small arrow button
screenshot box

here are two screenies of the unleash x version:

here you go matey

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/mediacenter/
ms own the images, good luck
hehe :d

you might as well just release it as theer is no chance they will want you using the images

btw what did u use to take the pics? does xbmc have a screen grab?
hehe okay, well, the images are in the xbmc folder, so you can just use them directly on your pc.

the images above are not from xbmc but unleash x ( dashboard ) - which has a screenshot function.
Thumbs Up 
@dragonforce99, though your skin might resemble mc skin i see nothing in your pics that infringe on any copywrites :d
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(gamester17 @ dec. 15 2003,15:30 Wrote:@dragonforce99, though your skin might resemble mc skin i see nothing in your pics that infringe on any copywrites  :d
except ms's of course. Image
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Center Skin0