Simple XML mod for trilogies/multiple films??
Question 
Hello,
I am running the latest build of XBMC on Windows 7. I am using the aeon skin and i am extremely impressed with the software. I would like to know how to do two things which i think would improve my media center. I have no coding experience but i am willing to learn if i have to. At the moment i am using showcase view for my movies with individual fanart on the background. My folder layout is
M:/Videos/Movies ________> 2012.avi
....................................|_> Lord of the rings (folder)
....................................| \_____>Two Towers.avi
....................................| .......|_>Return of the king.avi
....................................| .......|_>Fellowship of the ring.avi
....................................|
....................................|_>Jaws.avi

Etc....Etc.
I have quite a few groups of movies from the same series/trilogy. I would like to group some of them into a thumbnail which when i enter i am presented with a showcase view of these films. The reason i wish to do so is that i have 22 james bond films and it takes ages to get from one end to the other. I also have the matrix trilogy , lord of the rings trilogy and several others. Would it be hard to implent some of the xml code from the tv programs section into the movies section to achieve this? Huh The second thing i want to do should be even easier. I have two profiles and want it to automatically login or load into one of them on XBMC startup. Is there a way to do this? The profile has no password. ConfusedSorry if this has already been answered or worse is extremely simple to do. I have googled and looked through the settings and library setup and can't find anything. Thanks for reading this drivel AngryWink
P.S I apologise for my folder structure diagram i wasn't sure how to do it or if it would be useful
it's called 'movie sets'
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Movie_Sets
For the profiles, disable the login screen:
http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Profiles...e_Settings
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simple XML mod for trilogies/multiple films??0