[mythtv user] A few questions..
Question 
Hi there,

Must say my first impressions of XBMC are good. A lot of scattered docs though so hard to get stuck in. So would appreciate help with the following..

1) I have a pvr150 remote which I think I have setup fine (using remote.xml and Lircmap.xml). However I do not know what to map for the OSD. Any pointers? Or is there a quick button for bookmarking?

2) Also (and this keep me going back to mythfrontend for some vids) is there a timestretch mode? Only mention I could see of it was a post from 2005.

3) I see there was a script/plugin for scraping google movies for cinema movie times but author has said in recent post to look for alternatives. Anyone know any?

2 + 3 would allow me to dump mythfrontend as I use mythweb for scheduling TV recording which I only do 3-4 times a month.

Thanks!

D.
shabba Wrote:Hi there,

Must say my first impressions of XBMC are good. A lot of scattered docs though so hard to get stuck in. So would appreciate help with the following..

1) I have a pvr150 remote which I think I have setup fine (using remote.xml and Lircmap.xml). However I do not know what to map for the OSD. Any pointers? Or is there a quick button for bookmarking?
What do you mean by osd? What specifically would you want brought up?

Quote:2) Also (and this keep me going back to mythfrontend for some vids) is there a timestretch mode? Only mention I could see of it was a post from 2005.
Nope not supported to my knowledge. I remember a few threads about this periodically, but i don't think any of the dev's have any interest in it.

Quote:3) I see there was a script/plugin for scraping google movies for cinema movie times but author has said in recent post to look for alternatives. Anyone know any?
Pass - don't use it
prae5 Wrote:What do you mean by osd? What specifically would you want brought up?

The bookmarking feature..

Thanks for reply.
I don't have your remote, but by default i believe that should be mapped to the "menu" button on a mce remote.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Videos#OSD_....Display.29

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Keymap.xml
Ah yes. I had my menu button spelled wrong in my config. Got the OSD working fine now. Is there an easier way to set a bookmark directly?
Probably, i don't use it though - search the wiki

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[mythtv user] A few questions..0