Just moved from aeon and few questions
Heretic9 Wrote:Extra buttons on home screen as well as the capability of removing all sub-menus from tv shows and movies buttons would be awesome.
Check the Settings as I've added the option to hide as many of the Submenu items as you like.
Hitcher Wrote:Check the Settings as I've added the option to hide as many of the Submenu items as you like.

Yeah but for some reason if I shut sub menus off completely, the arrow for movies and tv shows are still there. When I originally open xbmc. Clicking on up and down on movies and tv shows buttons doesn't do anything (just the way I want it) but if I go into movies and then click on back, then if I click on up and down on movies, random movies scroll. This issue occurs on tv shows as as well.
You do realise that pressing Up shows you the last 5 Movies you added to the Library don't you?

And I've fixed the bug that stops you selecting any when you first enter Home.
Hitcher Wrote:You do realise that pressing Up shows you the last 5 Movies you added to the Library don't you?

Nope was not aware of that, anyway to disable it?
Any recommendations as to how to go about removing TV Shows and Music from Home Screen 1? I know there is an option to hide it in #2 and #3, but I don't have that option with #1. I tried playing with this file Includes_Home_1.xml but I'm not having much luck.

Thanks in advance. Love the skin. Nice work.
Heretic9 Wrote:Nope was not aware of that, anyway to disable it?
Added for next release.
craigd Wrote:2. Are there any plans to incorporate a way to launch trailers from views without needing to go into info then the menu then choose to watch it and always start full screen.
Trailer support is in -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJVGbHEck24
I see how its possible to add more items to the sub menus but is it possible to create new main menu items?

I would like to have separate main menu items for iplayer, apple trailers and the youtube plugin if possible.

Is there any way this could be achieved?

Also I'd love to see a large poster list view as I'm not a big fan of fanart. Any chance of that happening?

Finally this is probably not skin question but is there a way to change weather to celcius?

Thanks.
You could edit one of the current windows to something else.

There is a large poster view.

Weather temperature is localised I believe.
Hitcher Wrote:You could edit one of the current windows to something else.

There is a large poster view.

Weather temperature is localised I believe.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I realise I wasnt clear about what I meant. I as thinking about a list view with larger posters. Similar to the aeon list view.

And I'm in the UK and i'm pretty sure we use celsius rather than farenheit and I've set it to my city so I thought it would display as celsius.
Strange, I'm from the UK and it's in Celsius.
All I needed to do was restart XBMC to sort the weather out. My apologies for not trying the obvious before asking.
Hitcher Wrote:Added for next release.

Awesome.
EDIT: Solved my own problem.
Yay for trailer support. ^_^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just moved from aeon and few questions1