Adjust Contrast and Brightness
I don't know if I'm daft or not, but when I'm watching a movie, and I go into the DVD Menu (press "M") and then to the Video Settings, I cannot figure out how to change the Contrast and Brightness settings. I thought by setting the "View Mode" to "Custom" that this might open the values up to edit, however, I cannot figure out how to change them.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change these values? If so, how?
My my, I've been moved! Ok, I'll bite. It looks to me as if this is an issue with my comprehension of XMBC, and not the Alaska skin which I am using. So, does anyone know the answer to my question?
just click on them (or press enter) and a new small dialog will popup, allowing you to adjust those settings.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:just click on them (or press enter) and a new small dialog will popup, allowing you to adjust those settings.

Hmm. Interesting. I don't know what happened, but it's working as you mention now. I'm pretty sure I did that earlier, and all it did was return me to the menu... Thanks a bunch, and I guess we can dump this thread. (Dammit. I don't get it.)

Eek

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adjust Contrast and Brightness0