Adjust Contrast and Brightness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DurhamDev Offline
Fan
I don't know if I'm daft or not, but when I'm watching a movie, and I go into the DVD Menu (press "M") and then to the Video Settings, I cannot figure out how to change the Contrast and Brightness settings. I thought by setting the "View Mode" to "Custom" that this might open the values up to edit, however, I cannot figure out how to change them.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change these values? If so, how?
find quote
DurhamDev Offline
Fan
My my, I've been moved! Ok, I'll bite. It looks to me as if this is an issue with my comprehension of XMBC, and not the Alaska skin which I am using. So, does anyone know the answer to my question?
find quote
ronie Offline
Team-Kodi Member
just click on them (or press enter) and a new small dialog will popup, allowing you to adjust those settings.

Always read the Kodi online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote
DurhamDev Offline
Fan
ronie Wrote:just click on them (or press enter) and a new small dialog will popup, allowing you to adjust those settings.

Hmm. Interesting. I don't know what happened, but it's working as you mention now. I'm pretty sure I did that earlier, and all it did was return me to the menu... Thanks a bunch, and I guess we can dump this thread. (Dammit. I don't get it.)

Eek

Thanks!
find quote