No Wall View?
i wanted to use rapier on my xbox because of the very nice wall view i saw on xbmc.org but after using rapier i cant fing the wall view anywhere. so im guessing that the wall view is only for the PC and not the XBOX, is this right people, what a pitty..
roryson Wrote:i wanted to use rapier on my xbox because of the very nice wall view i saw on xbmc.org but after using rapier i cant fing the wall view anywhere. so im guessing that the wall view is only for the PC and not the XBOX, is this right people, what a pitty..

If you get the Rapier Qualar Mod it has the wall view...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65922
Wall view should be there for Xbox. Make sure you're in the movies/music library not in file mode.
cheers m8, will give it a go..
Hello, I too have no wall view. I can only see Icon, Big Icon, and List views. I am on an Apple TV. Thanks for your help
same here m8, must be doing something wrong..
You guys are in file mode. You need to scan your media into your library.
So does wall view for Rapier and other skins only work for local content? I tested this and it works when I put some movies on the local HD (Revo 3610) but it doesn't work for all the content from my networked PC (only file mode works).

Can anyone confirm this and tell me if there is a workaround for this?
It does not work in file mode. If you want it to work with your files on your networked pc you need to add the network share to your sources and scan them into your library.
Are there any plans to incorporate the wall view for file mode? I don't understand why the view wouldn't work for file mode. Not everybody uses library mode if we have a well organized file structure.
Concept211 Wrote:Are there any plans to incorporate the wall view for file mode? I don't understand why the view wouldn't work for file mode. Not everybody uses library mode if we have a well organized file structure.

+1
I am the exact same can any tell me how to change to movies/music library from file mode.. I am new to all this and am a little lost in how to get all of it working and looking as good in the pictures. so a little step by step would be very helpful and maybe helpful for further users as this seems to be the best skin for XBMC.

Thanx in advance for any help.
me too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Wall View?0