still problem with resume after suspend on ION 330BD
hi,
this is very annoying. I still cant active my ION 330BD after suspend. I tried evertything but I can´t get save the change S4 to S3 in my wakeup file /proc/acpi/wakeup for USB0.

Has any of you managed to active resume after suspend on ION 330BD with xbmc camelot?
I would appreciate your help very much.
did you add usbcore.autosuspend=-1 to the end of the kernel arguments in /boot/grub/menu.lst?

-Erik
Don't be scared to ask questions. Odds are someone else is wondering the same thing.
Closet - Norco 4020 - Supermicro X8SAX - Intel i7-920 - Corsair HX1000 - Corsair XMS3 12GB - 10x1.5tb Raid 5 - 10x2tb Raid 5 - Openfiler VM inside Workstation Win7 x64
Living room - Silverstone ML02B-MXR - Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H - E8400 - OCZ Platinum Edition 4GB - Denon 3310CI
Bedroom - Antec Mini Skeleton - Zotac IONITX-B-E @ 1.92ghz - AVS Gear HA-IR01SV - A-DATA G series 4GB - Denon 2808CI
burritoboy9984 Wrote:did you add usbcore.autosuspend=-1 to the end of the kernel arguments in /boot/grub/menu.lst?

-Erik

yes I did. I found that tipp on xbmcfreak.nl. Probably I have to wait for the special ION CD from this guys. Hopefully they will fix that problem...
What does your /var/log/pm-suspend.log show

Dave

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
still problem with resume after suspend on ION 330BD0