Kml scripts problem maybe?
Wink 
hi all,

well im getting the same problem that a lot of people have had from reading some of the other forum threads, the web radio function simply doesnt work and doesn nothing when selected. (even though things like the weather system works, thus proving my connection is fine).

now, my problem is, i'm a first time user of xmc so dont have any of the previous python (i think) scripts to run the web radio system.

so, a: does this all sound right?

b: where can i get these python scripts from?

c: where do i stuff them in xmc to make it all work?

pls help!

xmc is awesome btw, props to the devs.

-pro-
i've fiquired out my problem and probally alot of others problems with kml browser2. it would just saying running when script was selected. problem is latest kml browser2 doesn't have all the files and folders you need in it for some reason to get it working. you can either go back and get kml browser 2-12 to get all the files or go here http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/xbmc/xbmc/python/ and put all the files and folders on that page into your exsisting python folder along with the other files already there.
:kickass:
well for the min ive slightly fixed my problem, im accessing the shoutcast radio stations i want via a winamp pls stuffed in the ablums folder. not ideal, but it works.

but im gonna try your solution in a bit dag.

ty m8y.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kml scripts problem maybe?0