[MOD] Weather with Weather.com Plus Plugin
Thanks for the answer, now comes the stupid question...Huh

Where can I download the Weather.com plus plugin?
spec_8472 Wrote:Thanks for the answer, now comes the stupid question...Huh

Where can I download the Weather.com plus plugin?

SVN Repo Installer: xbmc addons > plugins > weather
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for all your hard work with this, it does look awesome but unfortunately I am having some problems running it.

When I change to the new weather plugin xbmc crashes out my atv.

Dont suppose anyone has any ideas why this may be happening?

Cheers
sikstik Wrote:Dont suppose anyone has any ideas why this may be happening?

not without you providing the relevant info:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47124
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ah apologies for not providing the right info. I will start to gather that up now.

Cheers.
Same problem as sikstik: when I copy the weatherstandardview.xml and myweather.xml in my "/usr/share/xbmc/skin/Confluence/720p" directory I get eather a totally black screen or cannot run xbmc. I could be doing something wrong, because I'm not so experienced with both ubuntu and xbmc.
olafvs Wrote:Same problem as sikstik

same answer then, nobody will be able to help you without you providing the necessary info. :-)

without this info all we can do is guess, so at this time my guess would be you're running xbmc 9.11 Camelot....instead of SVN r26394 or up.
Im trying to get all the info you guys need but as Im running xbmc on a AppleTV im not sure which osx its running. Also Ive installed the Transparency skin and the Weather.com plugin kind of works with that skin if anyone else wants to try that out.
ronie Wrote:same answer then, nobody will be able to help you without you providing the necessary info. :-)

without this info all we can do is guess, so at this time my guess would be you're running xbmc 9.11 Camelot....instead of SVN r26394 or up.

Yep I think thats whats happening too. At least thats the case with me. I'm running Camelot and I get a black screen. I fixed it by reinstalling Confluence. I hope a relase comes out for Camelot soon because this plugin looks awesome.
I updated to the latest compiled svn and it works great. Thanks Smile
I get a crash whenever accessing the video. I have the weather plugin, and am running r26660. Everything else works fine, but the system locks up the second the video button is clicked. Running the win32 version.

Edit: Reinstalled the plugin and it works now, must have had a bad install. Disregard this post.
for those that reinstall the plugin. are you using the svn installer?
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Been messing around with this this morning. My video outlook button is greyed out, I have tried reinstalling to no avail. Is it dependent on the zip or location as to whether video is available? Is there a place to enter a URL for a local forecast video? 36 hour forecast seems to just hang to, is there some xml settings that need editing since nothing seems to be in the settings that set this? Thanks for any help. Smile
Invincer Wrote:Been messing around with this this morning. My video outlook button is greyed out, I have tried reinstalling to no avail. Is it dependent on the zip or location as to whether video is available? Is there a place to enter a URL for a local forecast video? 36 hour forecast seems to just hang to, is there some xml settings that need editing since nothing seems to be in the settings that set this? Thanks for any help. Smile

I can't speak to why Video Outlook is not working, but the 36 Hour Forecast is not working... See postings on this page in this thread...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52034&page=14
Hi all,
I am using the latest pvrtesting2 svn branch (27303 on ubuntu 9.10) for live tv and i added this weather.com mod this morning and its removed the Live TV entry on the main menu leaving a large gap and made the tv menu transparent, how might i get them back to normal ? .. to be honest i quite like the transparent menu but i miss the Live TV one Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Weather with Weather.com Plus Plugin1