Dumb question re: music
Where can I find the start/stop/next song buttons in Rapier? I must be blind or something because I can honestly not figure out how to stop a song at all. Rofl

edit:
oh also, I don't have any text like in this image:
http://xbmc.org/wordpress/wp-content/gal...60x539.png

And I can't for the life of me figure out where to turn it on. Is it based on a folder or something? I've only got the icons.

And finally, changing top bar colour inside the settings doesn't seem to do anything.

edit:
No problem anymore, I fixed it up upgrading XBMC. And apparently it's 'M' for the playback controls.
Could 'Now playing' controls be added in the skin somewhere? I use only mouse most of the time.
Thanks & Regards.
I'm having the same problem, I can't get back to what's playing when I'm using my HP remote. A 'Now Playing' button on the main screen would solve that.

Also has anyone else run into this? I can't be the first to be using the HP remote and this skin. Is there a keyboard shortcut for now playing that I can program into the remote?
Solved by problem by modifying the keyboard.xml to use the fullscreen function. Would be nice if I didn't need to do this though.
In the latest github build there are presets to add a custom submenu button "Go To Fullscreen Playback" or "Player Controls OSD". You can add it in any of the default home categories or make your own custom category and populate the submenu's with whatever you want.
(2012-04-10, 01:13)scarfa Wrote: In the latest github build there are presets to add a custom submenu button "Go To Fullscreen Playback" or "Player Controls OSD". You can add it in any of the default home categories or make your own custom category and populate the submenu's with whatever you want.

Thanks. Now able to use player controls with mouse. But it replaces an existing button option (did not need add-ons button anyway). So out of curiosity, can the button to now playing controls be given to the place where the song that is being played is shown (rotating cd art) or at the top bar (near date / time)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dumb question re: music0