problem with images
Hello,
i used the aeon skin for a long time without any problems but yesterday i wanted to improve some things. so i tried the home customization mod and tried my luck. but i got many bugs, for example the backdrops in the home screen dissappeared. but thats not the problem...
because i could not finish it without getting disturbing bugs, i decided to try the alaska skin. so i deinstalled everything and reinstall a clean new version of xbmc with alaska. first the things looked nice but later i noticed the same strange bugs like i had before with the aeon mod.
when i go to the movie section the images for poster and fanart disappear very random. sometimes these images are there but when i scroll to the next item they are gone. and sometimes when i wait for a short while they appear or the image from the last item will show up in the current image box.
am i stupid, is it a known problem with the new xbmc version or is it a problem with my computer?

thanks

edit: just some more infos...the images for the episodes at "tv-shows" work fine but not the poster for the seasons. there it is the same problem like at the movie section

If you had the same problems with Aeon then it's not a skin problem.
yeah but not quite the same problem. with aeon its only the backdrops at the home screen. but here it's just the same behaviour like described. the movie section works fine there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with images0