Take a look!

DVD, Bluray, HDTV Covers (Native)
Extrathumbs
Fanart
Scrollbar
Movie Info
All Studio Flags (that are available)
MPAA Ratings

Everything I could fit while keeping it clean.

Get file below:

Download

Thanks go to Qualar (Rapier Modder) and aphillippe (Confluence Modder)

Please leave feedback or suggestions.
great great job !
ppic Wrote:great great job !

Thanks!
Nice!!! Trying now.

cheers
Very nice, but it does not work with Camelot. Sad
skorianez Wrote:Very nice, but it does not work with Camelot. Sad

I am using Camelot, try again.
nice work... can you make one without that have posters without borders?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Livin Wrote:nice work... can you make one without that have posters without borders?

Try saying that again. Hard to interpret what you want.
I'll test it and report back what I think, thanks for the mod!

P.S. I think by borders he means the overlays :p He wants the posters as is w/o the overlay covers
I love my Mac Mini :;):
in some of the views in music it shows albums as "dvd video" also why not do this for every view as it would look great in fanart view, and maybe do something for music say like a cd cover etc, in other words make it a complete mod Smile
Update: Tested it, and it looks nice Smile However, the overlays do not correspond to the media flagging. I have many films from a bluray source, and the bluray logo appears, however the overlay is not a bluray cover (on almost all of them).

As you can see 8 Mile is a bluray source, but has a HDTV overlay - this is the case on all the HDTV overlays.
I love my Mac Mini :;):
The mod that I released, that this mod is based on uses video resolution to pick the overlay. 1080 uses bluray cover, 720 uses HDTV cover. It fitted my personal use, but maybe needs looking at?
aphillippe Wrote:The mod that I released, that this mod is based on uses video resolution to pick the overlay. 1080 uses bluray cover, 720 uses HDTV cover. It fitted my personal use, but maybe needs looking at?

He is correct, you need to check your video resolutions for those files. If it is not 1080, it will not pull the bluray cover.

z][ggy;476601 Wrote:in some of the views in music it shows albums as "dvd video" also why not do this for every view as it would look great in fanart view, and maybe do something for music say like a cd cover etc, in other words make it a complete mod Smile

Sorry, but using this mod affects that view for all media types. I wish I knew how to change it.

UnisonRuss Wrote:I'll test it and report back what I think, thanks for the mod!

P.S. I think by borders he means the overlays :p He wants the posters as is w/o the overlay covers

I'll see if I can find time to recreate this view without the overlays, however I am not skilled enough to create an entirely new view, so I would be stuck there.
igotdvds Wrote:Sorry, but using this mod affects that view for all media types. I wish I knew how to change it.

1) Add your view code to the bottom of viewsvideolibrary.xml
2) Give your view a new id, 514, 515, 516, or whatever
3) Add that id number to the top of MyVideoNav.xml here:
Code:
<views>50,500,501,508,504,503,505,511</views>
4) Change the label the skin uses in your view code in viewsvideolibrary.xml here:
Code:
<viewtype label="[b]$LOCALIZE[544] 2[/b]">list</viewtype>
5) Change the id number of your view, at the top of the view control id="5##"
6) Revert the original view that you modified back to how it was before.

igotdvds Wrote:I'll see if I can find time to recreate this view without the overlays, however I am not skilled enough to create an entirely new view, so I would be stuck there.

I'm working on putting a switch on the skin settings to turn the overlays on or off for my full wall view. Maybe we should put our two views together into a more complete mod? The above steps mean that people can only have one or the other view, without editing the xml themselves. I.e. if both distribute our views separately with modified MyVideoNav.xml, they will overwrite each other and delete the other one.

I dunno if that makes sense?

I was also thinking of opening up for any ideas or features that people want in a more complete mod and try to include whatever fits.
aphillippe Wrote:1) Add your view code to the bottom of viewsvideolibrary.xml
2) Give your view a new id, 514, 515, 516, or whatever
3) Add that id number to the top of MyVideoNav.xml here:
Code:
<views>50,500,501,508,504,503,505,511</views>
4) Change the label the skin uses in your view code in viewsvideolibrary.xml here:
Code:
<viewtype label="[b]$LOCALIZE[544] 2[/b]">list</viewtype>
5) Change the id number of your view, at the top of the view control id="5##"
6) Revert the original view that you modified back to how it was before.

I'm working on putting a switch on the skin settings to turn the overlays on or off for my full wall view. Maybe we should put our two views together into a more complete mod? The above steps mean that people can only have one or the other view, without editing the xml themselves. I.e. if both distribute our views separately with modified MyVideoNav.xml, they will overwrite each other and delete the other one.

I dunno if that makes sense?

I was also thinking of opening up for any ideas or features that people want in a more complete mod and try to include whatever fits.

Feel free to take my code and include it with your "switch" mod for the covers. Let me know if you need me, just send me a PM.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] New Wall View w/ Everything!0