[MOD] New Wall View w/ Everything!
hey I tried to redownload this view and go a test.zip. I extracted it and got a bunch of folders however the main folders like 720 and media did not have any files in them.

Can someone please upload them back up. Thanks
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
igotdvds Wrote:You need to install the confluence skin first, then apply the mod.

Believe me, I know that. I've been using XBMC since day 1.
ok weird I downloaded the test.zip file from my windows machine and there are a bunch of files in it. basically it has all the confluence folders in the test file with some modifications

720p
backgrounds
colors
fonts
language
media
scirpts
sounds
skin.xml

and then it has to rar files
wallstream mod
wallstream mod2

do I need to override ALL the files on my confluence skin and then extract one of the wallstream mods into the correct folders??

I remember downloading this a couple of days ago and it only had the wallstream mod with a 720 and media folders inside that I put in the confluence folders to add the new wall view.

WHY are the other files in this pack? any reason or do I ignore all the rest of the files and just add the wallstream mod to my original confluence skin?
rflores2323 Wrote:ok weird I downloaded the test.zip file from my windows machine and there are a bunch of files in it. basically it has all the confluence folders in the test file with some modifications

720p
backgrounds
colors
fonts
language
media
scirpts
sounds
skin.xml

and then it has to rar files
wallstream mod
wallstream mod2

do I need to override ALL the files on my confluence skin and then extract one of the wallstream mods into the correct folders??

I remember downloading this a couple of days ago and it only had the wallstream mod with a 720 and media folders inside that I put in the confluence folders to add the new wall view.

WHY are the other files in this pack? any reason or do I ignore all the rest of the files and just add the wallstream mod to my original confluence skin?

The extra rar files are my mistake, just ignore them. Extract everything else over your skin folder and overwrite the files. That should be it. If it isnt, I will fix the folder and re up it when I get home.
I cant get this to install. Can you please reupload the correct files. thanks
You could try installing the combined wallstream mod from here.

it's got igotdvds half wall with info plus my full wall, plus the option to turn of the DVD cases and revert back to the original overlay.

Just extract the zip folder over a fresh confluence folder.
aphillippe Wrote:You could try installing the combined wallstream mod from here.

it's got igotdvds half wall with info plus my full wall, plus the option to turn of the DVD cases and revert back to the original overlay.

Just extract the zip folder over a fresh confluence folder.

great thanks
Does this work in the latest SVN?
It works with latest SVN. Really nice one, just wish you could have squeezed in imdb rating somewhere Sad
No Imdb info yet but maybe the MPAA rating could be optionized to switch with the IMDB rating.
yeah cause ratings dosent do shit for me Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] New Wall View w/ Everything!0