[RELEASE] Calendar (Script) for XBMC
cinpou Wrote:Yohoho! Lot of people there!

To add a calendar, it's directly in the script, in the left menu (i dunno for the english translate if it's Agenda or Calendar). A panel near the calendar will appear. Have a look in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh-sPHZQ5...r_embedded

Thanks for your reply.

However, I seem to be unable to do what you say. When I select 'Calendar' all I get is a black screen with pretty much nothing. Nothing that is supposed to appear, as shown in the youtube video, shows up. :-(
strange... send me your log file please.
Well, I just copied what seems relevant, regarding this plugin, into pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/pB2NNQjT

Anyway, before posting this log I had been dwelling into the log file and found what I suppose to be a bug: in 'resources/skins/Default.HD/720p/default.xml' there is a urlset' element (line 1939) which is '100'- In the log file this value was given as invalid; I changed it to '1'. according to XBMC's 'userdata/RssFeeds.xml' entry and the message in the log went away.

I hope this may be of help.

Regards.
Looks like I just fixed it :-D

The problem was occurring in the 'update' line. However, it seems to be necessary to 'create' the progress dialog first and then to call 'update'.

Code:
def onInit(self):

#Language :
        self.Language = __language__

self.pDialog = xbmcgui.DialogProgress()
        self.pDialog.update(0)
        self.pDialog.create(self.Language.getLocalizedString(30))

I just pushed the 'update' a line down (example follows) and everything seems to be working now :-)

Code:
self.pDialog.create(self.Language.getLocalizedString(30))
        self.pDialog.update(0)

Regards.
If you´re interested in a german translation,please PN me.
strings.xml and addon.xml is already ready...

cheers,
mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Hi, thanks for developing a calendar for xbmc.
I have some problems adding a (google) calendar (no submenu).

Could somebody help me. Just let me know what information you need.

Thanks
Using:
Ubuntu 10.10
XBMC 10 - Transparency skin
Yo!

There is a bug in the 1.5b1

I've release the final 1.5. You can find it in the passion-xbmc repository

Cheers
Hello! Great plugin, thanks!!

I am using XBMC in portuguese but this plugin loads in english. Is there a portuguese translation available? If there isn't I can write one, just let me know the file format and I'll paste it here.

Thanks again!!
cinpou Wrote:Yo!

There is a bug in the 1.5b1

I've release the final 1.5. You can find it in the passion-xbmc repository

Cheers

Thanks a lot ... it works great.
fschnack Wrote:Hello! Great plugin, thanks!!

I am using XBMC in portuguese but this plugin loads in english. Is there a portuguese translation available? If there isn't I can write one, just let me know the file format and I'll paste it here.

Thanks again!!

I installed the calendar on my laptop today and there is a portuguese language file ... you can find it here:

Code:
/.xbmc/addons/script.calendar/resources/language

Just edit the strings.xml in your language folder
That translation looks good, but how do I configure the addon to use it? My XBMC is Portuguese but the calendar is in English and I don't see an option to change it in the interface.
I've found my problem. The issue is that I use brazilian portuguese. The existing file is perfect for brazil so I just copied and pasted the "portuguese" folder and renamed it as "portuguese (brazil)" and it works perfectly.

Would it be possible to have that on the official distribution?

Thanks!
Ok, I overcame my usual laziness and made small adjustments for the Brazilian Portuguese:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22768127/calenda...zil%29.zip
Thank you guys, i will add in in the repo tonight.
I am using 10.1 on a mac with Transparency! as my gui and the Calendar 1.5 addon fails when run.

Code:
20:47:21 T:2959818752 M:285433856 WARNING: CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(script) in script://script.calendar/fanart.jpg
20:47:22 T:2962841600 M:288829440 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
20:47:22 T:2962841600 M:288829440  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:47:23 T:2962841600 M:288714752  NOTICE: Mode AddOn ON
20:47:23 T:2962841600 M:288706560  NOTICE: true
20:47:28 T:2958221312 M:287096832 WARNING: CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(script) in script://script.calendar/fanart.jpg
20:47:29 T:2962841600 M:286892032 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
20:47:29 T:2962841600 M:286892032   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
20:47:29 T:2962841600 M:286892032   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named PublicKey
20:47:29 T:2962841600 M:286892032   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/jk/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.calendar/default.py", line 49, in ?
                                                from xmlcalendar import *
                                              File "/Users/jk/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.calendar/resources/libs/xmlcalendar.py", line 27, in ?
                                                from googlecalendar import *
                                              File "/Users/jk/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.calendar/resources/libs/googlecalendar.py", line 21, in ?
                                                import gdata.calendar.service
                                              File "/Users/jk/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.calendar/resources/libs/gdata/calendar/service.py", line 34, in ?
                                                import gdata.service
                                              File "/Users/jk/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.calendar/resources/libs/gdata/service.py", line 82, in ?
                                                import gdata.auth
                                              File "/Users/jk/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.calendar/resources/libs/gdata/auth.py", line 29, in ?
                                                import gdata.oauth.rsa as oauth_rsa
                                              File "/Users/jk/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.calendar/resources/libs/gdata/oauth/rsa.py", line 10, in ?
                                                from gdata.tlslite.utils import keyfactory
                                              File "/Users/jk/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.calendar/resources/libs/gdata/tlslite/utils/keyfactory.py", line 16, in ?
                                                from PyCrypto_RSAKey import PyCrypto_RSAKey
                                              File "/Users/jk/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.calendar/resources/libs/gdata/tlslite/utils/PyCrypto_RSAKey.py", line 10, in ?
                                                from Crypto.PublicKey import RSA
                                            ImportError: No module named PublicKey
20:47:41 T:2960883712 M:287076352 WARNING: CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Calendar (Script) for XBMC1