<movement> + <focusedrow> or <focusedcolumn> for panel?
Hi

I work on a wall view at the moment, and it would be nice if i could add <movement> and <focusedposition> to a panel container, like the fixedlist.

I don't want to fix the focused position in all directions, only in one.

At example, a panel container with vertical orientation, with 5 rows, should be focused on row 3, but i can slide thru the columns. And that feature with <movement> tag like the fixedlist.

Is that possible in the near future?

eumel
It would be very welcome.
I doubt I'll have time to work on this, but a patch would be welcome. I'm not sure whether you'd be able to hack it directly into the current panel or whether you'd need a new one.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Are you talking about having the "wall" move but no the "focused position"?

For example. Your highlighted item is in row 2 column 3, but when you press L, R, U or D, the wall moves but the selected item is still in Row 2 column 3?
igotdvds Wrote:Are you talking about having the "wall" move but no the "focused position"?

For example. Your highlighted item is in row 2 column 3, but when you press L, R, U or D, the wall moves but the selected item is still in Row 2 column 3?
i mean that only the row is fix, but not the column, or in the other direction.
For your feature request it exist an other thread.
Note that this would only work in the fixedlist version - it would not work in a wraplist, as the items would have to be a multiple of the number of rows and columns, which will in general not be the case.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Note that this would only work in the fixedlist version - it would not work in a wraplist, as the items would have to be a multiple of the number of rows and columns, which will in general not be the case.
a fixedlist version is enough for me Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
<movement> + <focusedrow> or <focusedcolumn> for panel?0