rapier greyed out in camelot build
Sad 
hi, i am running latest camelot release on windows xp, on trying to select the rapier skin, it is greyed out and not applyable, its the same aeon etc,,, is their any common reason for this?

cheers
I think must be installing the skin incorrectly.
i extracted the download to the skins folder, xbmc was running at the time? do i have to close xbmc whilst it is extracted?Laugh

sorted now it was the extraction creater a rapier\rapier folder so xbmc couldnt see it properly
cheers
I also find that the Rapier selection is greyed out. I'm on Xbox and have installed r26613.

Any solution to this issue?
I had the same problem on linux (Ubuntu 9.10 - which is the same for XBMC Live). The problem was that some of the studio flags had foreign characters in the file names that I didn't have installed on my system. They appeared as question marks, which are illegal characters in fiulenames. This interrupted the extraction process and so not all of the folders were copied. The skin works just fine without those studio flags, so I just copied all the different folders individually and got as much as I could copied over.

If you're using windows that might not be the same problem though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
rapier greyed out in camelot build0