How current is git?
Hitcher how up to date is git? I see you are working on new things but I also see some stuff on your youtube channel from months ago that I don't see in the latest git? Just wondering if git is bleeding edge or if you drop new stuff in periodically?

Great work btw.
Git is as recent as it gets.
He's not updated git in awhile now so like theophile said git is as recent as you're gonna find.
Hitcher will update it when he's ready. :p
What stuff from months ago isn't in the git?
I suspect the issue is that the OP has no concept of time. :p
When i say "stuff" I meant I saw some subtle differences in some videos on the channel like in now playing, song and album were on the same line, the tv banner had studio flags, the "new wall" doesn't seem to be in git and i couldn't get the player controls on the home screen (that was a keymap thing i had to setup). I appreciate that some things in those videos could be experimenting etc.

I understand git is as current as it gets in the wild but it's obviously not as up to date as the later YT videos. My guess was you drop stuff into git when you were happy with it as opposed to using it as source control which seems to be the case.

I thought it was a fair question anyhoo.
It is a fair question. The way I checked was going to the git link and looking at the date stamps for the folders etc. Might give you an idea of when the last public release was done.
If you look at the description of the videos you'll see that a lot of them are simply tests; others are being held back until they're fully completed.
Wurd
Also Git History will show you all you need to know about the latest updates...

http://github.com/HitcherUK/Alaska/commits/master/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How current is git?0