Keymapping
How do I setup the keymap.xml file so that there is a keystroke that will activate the currently playing DVD. If I am watching a DVD and then I bring the XBMC interface back up - the only way I can get back to watching the DVD is the little mini control maximize button... Thanks!
bsfrye Wrote:How do I setup the keymap.xml file so that there is a keystroke that will activate the currently playing DVD. If I am watching a DVD and then I bring the XBMC interface back up - the only way I can get back to watching the DVD is the little mini control maximize button... Thanks!

Tab?

JR
bsfrye Wrote:How do I setup the keymap.xml file so that there is a keystroke that will activate the currently playing DVD. If I am watching a DVD and then I bring the XBMC interface back up - the only way I can get back to watching the DVD is the little mini control maximize button... Thanks!

I cannt find the keymap.xml but keyboard.xml. I need a manual turning the keymap too.
dd_macle Wrote:I cannt find the keymap.xml but keyboard.xml. I need a manual turning the keymap too.

See http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Keymap.xml

The file was moved and renamed in v9.11.

JR
TAB!!!! Yes! Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymapping0