how to change movie info charcter ?
Which font does this skin is using to display movie info downloaded from IMDB for example? I am using SRATIM but I cant see the right character which is hebrew...subtitles I can see my language, where is that font located so i can replace it?

Thanks

BTW awesome skin!!
depends on what OS and skin you are using..

but it is located either in the skin's font folder or xbmc/media/fonts
hi, I am using the ellipsis skin and W7, I was looking at both folders you have mention and I have changed the Ariel (main) font but nothing changed, there are some Elipp skin font which i dont want to touch cause i dont know which one of them will change my movie info to my language...
If I knew which font the skin is using and where it is located then it was much more easy Smile
Thanks
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Fonts
It is a Font problem as blittan said.

just copy from your windows fonts folder ARIAL.ttf and put it in xbmc/media/fonts (over writing the existing one).

and that is it.
I am having the same problem, replaced ariel.ttf from windows fonts, and subtitles are fine now, however the movie info from Sratim (which contain hebrew) does not show properly. I guess another font/char-set need to be changed. Anyone has a solution.

By the way, if i change the interface (i.e the theme) language to Hebrew - all is solved. But i prefer the English as the interface language

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to change movie info charcter ?0