how to change movie info charcter ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ashand Offline
Which font does this skin is using to display movie info downloaded from IMDB for example? I am using SRATIM but I cant see the right character which is hebrew...subtitles I can see my language, where is that font located so i can replace it?

Thanks

BTW awesome skin!!
find quote
blittan Offline
Team-XBMC Handyman
depends on what OS and skin you are using..

but it is located either in the skin's font folder or xbmc/media/fonts

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote
ashand Offline
hi, I am using the ellipsis skin and W7, I was looking at both folders you have mention and I have changed the Ariel (main) font but nothing changed, there are some Elipp skin font which i dont want to touch cause i dont know which one of them will change my movie info to my language...
If I knew which font the skin is using and where it is located then it was much more easy Smile
Thanks
find quote
blittan Offline
Team-XBMC Handyman
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Fonts

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote
predatorftp Offline
It is a Font problem as blittan said.

just copy from your windows fonts folder ARIAL.ttf and put it in xbmc/media/fonts (over writing the existing one).

and that is it.
(This post was last modified: 2010-01-09 21:41 by predatorftp.)
find quote
w_bufffet Offline
I am having the same problem, replaced ariel.ttf from windows fonts, and subtitles are fine now, however the movie info from Sratim (which contain hebrew) does not show properly. I guess another font/char-set need to be changed. Anyone has a solution.

By the way, if i change the interface (i.e the theme) language to Hebrew - all is solved. But i prefer the English as the interface language
find quote