How to re-enable this button? Camelot user
Hi PM3HD guys, I still prefer this skin....kind of old school and been the same great interface since xbox days.

I disable library - have asked a question in general support but since this only appeears in PM3-HD, was wondering how do i get this button back which allows me to enable/disable library mode. (Circled- RED)

Image Image
Odd its nothing skin related and that option was removed from xbmc in general not just pm3.hd
Oh okay....hmm i tried asking in general and someone suggested

<advancedsettings>
<videolibrary>
<enabled>false</enabled>
<videolibrary>
<advancedsettings>

But i tried it, and if i use context menu to manually put something to library, it still works so i guess no way to disable this at all? I guess I am simply after no history file/watched list or anything, simply point and click kinda of play files Smile
it was removed when the team decided to go for the making setting simpler phase since it was kind of a dud setting anyway for 99.9999% of our users
heheh .... that makes me the 0.00001% of the users Tongue
So there is probably no way to re-enable or make sure the library is disabled right? hehe
no the library disable code was completely removed not just the setting the only way you will get it back is too use and older xbmc version or re add the code back to your personal builds

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to re-enable this button? Camelot user0