Ghost Catalog Manager (GCM)
I posted this before the server got hit by lightning , due to the fact of the scrapers being changed due to add-on merge I've had to take out the scraperxml code for now until i get the hang of the add-on management, and can incorperate it into scraperxml.

However I need at three testers (one in US, and at least two non-US people) to test just the simple functionality of the Movie Management (All info must be input manually or you must have nfo files for the videos and it doesn't yet handle DVD files)

Genre Management

You can add gemres to a list of Genres to create your Genre Checks in three catagories: Adult (for movies containing a Genre of "Adult"), Normal and common (appears in both adult genres and normal genres)

File and Folder Management (WIP)

Not Implemented at the moment, because unlike the other parts of the program, this could render your files useless, until i am 100% sure of my coding on this part it won't be available.

Cast Management

Add Remove, change role for cast memebers, directors, writers

Media Info Management (WIP)

Get media info from files, this is currently a work in progress as i have to figure out exactley the method XBMC uses to store this info (the codec names and whatnot)

Create Web Pages Using Templates

Webpages can be created for each of your movie files from a precreated template (only the default template will be supplied I can provide info on how to make templates). Those pages can be saved in the folder next to the movie or you can export it anwhere you like.

Manage People Information Database

The Program keeps a database of every actor that passes through it, when you scan more movies in, if the actors already exists, the info will be added to that actor's info and the actor from the database will be used in its stead
ScraperXML Open Source Web Scraper Library compatible with XBMC XML Scrapers

I Suck, and if you act now by sending only $19.95 and a self addressed stamped envelop, so can you!

Hi, will you be able to add IMDB scraper with the field country and language.

Apparently, there are some movies in foreign language with English subtitle. It will be good if we can filter by country or language.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ghost Catalog Manager (GCM)0