Possible not to use the media library?
Is it possible to just display files / folders when I click on TV or Movies?

I love the skin, however i just upload a tv series or episode when i want to watch it, as its not in the library nothing is shown when i click on TV or Movies.
InsaneNutter Wrote:Is it possible to just display files / folders when I click on TV or Movies?

I love the skin, however i just upload a tv series or episode when i want to watch it, as its not in the library nothing is shown when i click on TV or Movies.

Disable movies and tvshows panels in Customization and enable video files
Thanks i really don't know how i missed that, it wasn't obvious to me clicking on that would bring up loads more options... could be the fact i've not been getting a lot of sleep lately!

I have: Video Files, Music Files, Pictures, Weather, Settings and Now Playing on my menu screen and everything works like a dream!

I can safely say this I will use this skin for years to come, great work team blackbolt.
Pretty neat hey! However it would be great if the wall view and poster views were also made available. I haven't seen any mention that this is one of the new additions so this will hopefully serve as a reminder that I and others would like the feature. I tried adding myself but failed Sad
That's why you should use library to get all the cool views!
I. Do. But I have kids that use as well and I use files view for them to keep the dross kids films from infiltrating my library! Wink

Im sure it wouldn't be to hard to add the two views I mentioned as both these views have very little additional info on them. If you point me in the right direction I'll make a mod myself. But as I said I tried and fell at first hurdle.
Broads Wrote:I. Do. But I have kids that use as well and I use files view for them to keep the dross kids films from infiltrating my library! Wink

Im sure it wouldn't be to hard to add the two views I mentioned as both these views have very little additional info on them. If you point me in the right direction I'll make a mod myself. But as I said I tried and fell at first hurdle.

Much easier than modding the skin to add viewtypes to files view would be to simply create another user profile and use one for the kids and one for yourself.

You could even password protect your profile, but I've not done that yet since my kid is only 2 :p

This way you can create a library for the kids and they will only have access to the content you chose for them.
Really I'll give that a try I use profiles currently but have alwys copied an existing profile. Which left me with all my library available. Which is why I used files. Thanks off to play now
Thank you.. That was so much easier, and much more effective.. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible not to use the media library?0