Not an MythTV interface and lack of the obvious
Two items to gripe about. One is the capability to do MythTV. XBMC is either still not really functional for it or the instructions for setup simply do not reflect what is really needed. The latter is a real potential since the instructions fall short in areas such as adding values for the hosts file. What else is missing? Something must be since every time I try to enter a show from the Live Channels it hangs the user interface! I can't get to the guide either.

Then there is the really obvious missing item that for the world of me I cannot understand why it doesn't exist. How do you edit a Source once you have added it? I know how to track down the Sources.xml file but is there no way to do so from the UI? If there is it really is not obvious. I entered a wrong IP address and could not change it afterwards.

Is there something that I am missing here because I would certainly like for it to work. I had it working with the Beta version but now that there s a ful release version it is useless.
You appear to be missing the context menu for a starters (i.e. Edit Source)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Firstly, thanks for the reply.

Should they install with the main package or are they a post install upgrade? Where should I find this functionality?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not an MythTV interface and lack of the obvious0