My first HTPC!
I finally took the decision of upgrading from my old xbox to an ASrock ION 330 HT-BD.

I still got 2 weeks for it to arrive but i am already getting prepared.

I have one question for you guys that are familiar with the product or not.

The HTPC comes with a remote so i will need a mini keyboard+mouse to use it with since it will be in my living room.

I have searched on ebay and found this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-RF-Wireless-T...19b73bd1b5

It seems like a nice and compact solution.

My question is this...will it work fine even though the wireless usb will be placed in the back of the system?

And also does anyone know anything that is better? thx in advance.

PS: if anyone has any fan websites for this HTPc and tips, it would be great if you could share.

Cant wait to see my XBMC in 1080p!!! woohoo!
If your budget can take it, the Logitech diNovo Mini is nice...
ChristianW Wrote:If your budget can take it, the Logitech diNovo Mini is nice...

since the ASrock required all my budget, i have to get a budget buy around $50. but that looks nice
Congrats on the built! Its funny I just ordered the same product and created a similar thread. Some members gave it some decent reviews, check it out.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66503
I bought myself one of these just after xmas and only used a mouse and keyboard (wired) to get the initial install and WiFi configured. Once that was done, everything else was setup via ssh'ing from my desktop and by using the supplied remote (just be sure to install the 1.01 drivers and not the 1.02 from ASRocks site). If you need the drivers search for posts by me, its in one of them.
first off thanks to everyone for their responses.!

@ kymira

I guess thats the one i will buy since its only $43 and Free P&P. Also since i dont need the keyboard and mouse for excessive work, and just light browsing and windows work, i guess its fine.

What are your experiences now?
rossoneri711 Wrote:first off thanks to everyone for their responses.!

@ kymira

I guess thats the one i will buy since its only $43 and Free P&P. Also since i dont need the keyboard and mouse for excessive work, and just light browsing and windows work, i guess its fine.

What are your experiences now?

It hast come in yet, it should be here in about 2 weeks or so. And yea if this works the way it should, you cant go wrong @ $43 w/ free shipping Big Grin

I'll give you a pm when it gets here and give you my take on it.

cheers
thanks man!
np

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My first HTPC!0