Annoying [up dir] [..] dvd cover thumb?
Information 
Hi,

For some reason whenever i highlight the [UP DIR] [..] in any folder on XBMC i see a thumbnail of a Harry Potter DVD. I'm not sure how I have done it & got it stuck that way? Can anyone advise on how i can remove it please?

Many thanks

Syeuk2002
Delete ffffffff.tbn from UserData/Thumbnails/Video/f/
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Delete ffffffff.tbn from UserData/Thumbnails/Video/f/

Thanks for trying jmarshall. However, I don't have a ffffffff.tbn in the folder you specified. Or anywhere inside my XBMC folder.

Any other ideas?
syeuk2002 Wrote:Thanks for trying jmarshall. However, I don't have a ffffffff.tbn in the folder you specified. Or anywhere inside my XBMC folder.

Any other ideas?

It's not under your XBMC install folder.... it's in your user profile folder on the OS you're running. (might be hidden)
AnalogKid Wrote:It's not under your XBMC install folder.... it's in your user profile folder on the OS you're running. (might be hidden)

I'm pretty sure it is my XBMC folder. I chose the portable option during install. There is a folder in my windows user folder, however all of the files refer to an older installation of xbmc. I'm really stumped on this.

& my other question as well, lol...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66875
I've also just tried creating a ffffffff.tbn file with a picture of a folder to replace the harry potter one. Didn't work. :/ Hmmmm
I've just managed to find all of the tbn files of the hary potter dvd & delete them.
I still have the same problem inside xbmc. The cover has just changed to another dvd in my library!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Annoying [up dir] [..] dvd cover thumb?0