[REQUEST] Use existing fanart for backgrounds
Firstly, let me say I love the Rapier skin - it looks fantastic and works extremely well. Great job!

I've just been setting up the background images for each of the categories on the home screen. For each category, I can specify a directory which contains a number of images, and a random image will be displayed on the home screen. Whilst this works, it means that I need to manually download a bunch of images that I want to use as backgrounds.

Would it be possible to add an option like 'Use existing fanart' which would cycle through all of the fanart that has been downloaded for the particular category? I've already scanned my movies directory using themoviedb which downloaded a bunch of images - I'd like those to be used as the background source (they're already used for the screensaver). It'd make things a lot easier as you wouldn't need to download extra images/specify a directory where they are stored. Likewise the Pictures category could have an option to use a random picture from one of the sources that have been configured.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Use existing fanart for backgrounds0