Scraping not adding titles that wasn't found to library
Apparently the scraper behavior changed in Camelot and isn't adding movies that it can't find any info about at themoviedb.com like Atlantis did.
That's not ideal imo since it creates alot of manual labor identifying which movies weren't added and then having to try to add them to the library manually. In Atlantis I could just walk through the library once and do the manual search or add a poster to make it "look" good.

But anyhow, looking at the debug log I see that the scraper looks for a nfo-file. And I was thinking I'd point the scraper in the right direction for titles it can't find.
So my question is, what should I put in the nfo file to make the scraper happy or how do I force movies to show up in the library that I know there's no info about. Like say movies or clips I've created myself
This is just additional debug logging. Yes, for 'home-made' content you will have to use custom .nfo files and I am pretty sure this behaviour wasn't changed from Atlantis over Babylon and now Camelot.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I agree I don't think the process has really changed any from Atlantis -> Babylon -> Camelot; but in any case.

Here is the wiki page on NFO files:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Import_-_Exp..._nfo_Files

You'll probably just be interested in adding a title, and maybe a plot or outline tag for content you wish to add just to get it in the library. You can always add fanart and thumbnails once it is in there.
Well something must have changed. Because in the previous version of xbmc a movie not found by the scraper would be added with the default icon but now there's nothing, only this output in the debug.
Code:
DEBUG: DoScan Scanning dir '/home/xbmc/mnt/movies/720p/Wanted.720p.Bluray.x264-SEPTiC/' as not in the database
DEBUG: Hash[movies,/home/xbmc/mnt/movies/720p/Wanted.720p.Bluray.x264-SEPTiC/]:DB=[],Computed=[061448C4BE4225C8F9BBF8F45EB8759C]
DEBUG: No NFO file found. Using title search for '/home/xbmc/mnt/movies/720p/Wanted.720p.Bluray.x264-SEPTiC/wtd08-septic.mkv'
DEBUG: InternalFindMovie: Searching for 'wtd08-septic' using themoviedb.org scraper (file: 'tmdb.xml', content: 'movies', language: 'en', date: '2009-11-11', framework: '1.1')
DEBUG: FileCurl::Open(0x385ea20) http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/xml/57983e31fb435df4df77afb854740ea9/wtd08%2dseptic
DEBUG: FileCurl::Close(0x385ea20) http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/xml/57983e31fb435df4df77afb854740ea9/wtd08%2dseptic
DEBUG: scraper: GetSearchResults returned <results></result>
DEBUG: Not adding item to library as no info was found :(

I'll look into that nfo-guide, thanks
My bad, I had forgotten to check the "Use folder names when searching"
I spoke to soon. Though the "search with folder names" added some those that wasn't added before. Those that the scraper can't find still ain't added.
I guess the quick solution here is to go through the debug log, find the titles that aren't added and put a link in a nfo in that movie folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping not adding titles that wasn't found to library0