Color issue

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
myanek05 Offline
Im not sure where to post this I posted it in the color thread a few days ago and seemed to get no attention. I dont so much think its colors as it is a texture or .png that is missing or messed up though I have completly put in all the original images. Ok, Im a long time fan of XBMC and always try and edit my skins myself. I also try and make it personal to my liking. While editing Alaska trying to get it to fit my own liking I came up with this issue. The overlay for the movie is solid black and id prefer it not to be. I tried editing somethings and different color codes but am not sure what I am doing wrong. The color code which I am using (or wanting to) is 9cFFFFFF. I use this with my music overlay and it works fine. I get this in the following screenshots. any help would be appreciated thank you.

[Image: screenshot000.png]

[Image: screenshot001ag.png]
find quote
Hitcher Offline
Skilled Skinner
I'm completely re-doing the OSD stuff so I'd hang on for a bit if I was you.
find quote
UnisonRuss Offline
I hope that poster OSD mod makes it into the next release! Or at least a mod to share with all of us Big Grin

I love my Mac Mini :;):
find quote
shadylog Offline
I'd let hitcher do it his way, i think the red is a little too much.

Hitcher can the buttons (forward, play, rewind) etc have the button graphics as the ones in settings? that would be cool Smile
find quote
myanek05 Offline
shadylog Wrote:I'd let hitcher do it his way, i think the red is a little too much.

Hitcher can the buttons (forward, play, rewind) etc have the button graphics as the ones in settings? that would be cool Smile

I wasnt asking for integration, I was just doing so for my own personal customization. I never really plan on releasing what I have as the code is probably fairly ugly and hacked up. Im no expert nor close, just a hobby of mine.
find quote
UnisonRuss Offline
Just realized you already get the poster when you hit info (duh!) Disregard my last post.

I love my Mac Mini :;):
find quote