TV - Overlaying Text & Music Fanart
First of all thanks for a great theme.

However I have noticed a couple of problems. When in TV shows and in Poster view the Genre and Episodes information is overlapping each other.

Also when playing music is there a way for that artists Fanart to be displayed. I have enabled fanart in the screensaver but it displays all fanart from movies etc..

Another problem I have noticed is that you cant install plugins whilst in Alaska. When trying to install iPlayer it would crash. After going back to the defaut skin it installed okay

Thanks Again
I don't think these are universal problems... I get no overlap as you describe, I get music fanart, and can install apps no problem. Are you using the current release of Camelot and the skin?
I love my Mac Mini :;):
1. I've seen this asked before, I believe Hitch is changing it back to just Title under the Posters in Poster view

2-3..Dont know I don't use music myself
Fixed for the next release and I have no trouble installing iplayer, etc.
Hi,

I also can confirm the same problem with iPlayer, I could not install it from the Repo Installer as XBMC kept on going into the terminal. However this was the case for any plugin I was trying to install from the Repo Installer.

I ended up installing manually through SFTP, but did not try changing the skin so I cannot confirm whether it was a skin issue, I will test it out later if I get a chance.

Cheers.
Here is my crashlog if its any good when I tried to install a plugin.

http://pastebin.com/m3d8cb4d6
Quote:INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (/Users/Dale/Library/Application Support/XBMC/plugins/programs/SVN Repo Installer/resources/skins/Default/PAL/includes.xml
Have you checked that file is there?
ill check when home. I did a fresh install before trying so I suspect it is but i'll double check.

In my opinion it seems to have difficulties displaying the install page. I'll check at home. Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV - Overlaying Text & Music Fanart0