Skin Addition Request
I was wondering if you could add a small "x" to the upper corner of the right click popup menus like in Confluence. I only ask because, as of now in the main trunk, you cannot close the resulting popups without navigating away from the page.
Right clicking again closes it.
Not in the most recent SVN. At least, not for me.
ralob Wrote:Not in the most recent SVN. At least, not for me.

it's already been fixed in svn.
there have been a lot of changes to how the mouse is handled over the past few days, and indeed, at some point it was a bit broken.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:it's already been fixed in svn.
there have been a lot of changes to how the mouse is handled over the past few days, and indeed, at some point it was a bit broken.

Yup, glad it was fixed too. I reported it and JM was kind enough to both quickly fix it and explain more about the issue to me.
ralob Wrote:Yup, glad it was fixed too. I reported it and JM was kind enough to both quickly fix it and explain more about the issue to me.

hmmm...i'm running svn r26726 and i can't seem to exit the fullscreen video window and music visualisation with a 'right click' in some cases.

added my findings to the ticket:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/8469
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
*sigh* Same here, lol. Thanks for adding to the trac, though. Glad it isn't just me. I was beginning to give my mouse odd looks when it didn't work the way I wanted.
ralob Wrote:*sigh* Same here, lol. Thanks for adding to the trac, though. Glad it isn't just me. I was beginning to give my mouse odd looks when it didn't work the way I wanted.

i never use a mouse anyway so really not an issue for me, but since i noticed this odd behavior, i might as well report it.

another thing that's obviously changed is the clickspeed. before i was able to click rapidly through the skin, but now it seems there has to be a small delay inbetween mouse clicks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Addition Request0