Slow-motion and frame stepping (frame-by-frame forward/backward) features
I'd like this feature too
Me too
This is a feature I would really need. I hope this will be added.
+1

Indeed, it's surprising that the feature is not available, taking into account all other more-advanced features that were developed on the platform

Kr

Max
I had the same issue. Here is how I resolved it. I thought it may be because I had an HP laptop (and it still maybe the issue) with no Windows 8 video drivers that was slowing my video down and made it look like slow motion so I restored my computer with Windows 7 OS. I ran the same video that I had just ran earlier and it ran at normal speed. While watching the video I adjusted my system/system/audio output from 2.0 speaker configuration to 4.1 and the video immediately went into slow motion. I adjusted it back to 2.0 and it ran at normal speed. I then restored my OS back to windows 8 and adjusted my system/system/audio output to 2.0 on the speaker configuration and it ran at normal speed again. I hope this helps others because I spent many hours figuring this out.
(2013-12-08, 02:58)sitealpha Wrote: I had the same issue. Here is how I resolved it. I thought it may be because I had an HP laptop (and it still maybe the issue) with no Windows 8 video drivers that was slowing my video down and made it look like slow motion so I restored my computer with Windows 7 OS. I ran the same video that I had just ran earlier and it ran at normal speed. While watching the video I adjusted my system/system/audio output from 2.0 speaker configuration to 4.1 and the video immediately went into slow motion. I adjusted it back to 2.0 and it ran at normal speed. I then restored my OS back to windows 8 and adjusted my system/system/audio output to 2.0 on the speaker configuration and it ran at normal speed again. I hope this helps others because I spent many hours figuring this out.

That has nothing to do with this thread.
@ned Scott: hi there, just saw this 'merged into branch'; does this mean the feature is finally arriving with Gotham? Thanks.
(2013-12-29, 03:56)Tangata Manu Wrote: @ned Scott: hi there, just saw this 'merged into branch'; does this mean the feature is finally arriving with Gotham? Thanks.

Just for Raspberry Pi, due to the unique video player it uses.
(2013-12-29, 06:48)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2013-12-29, 03:56)Tangata Manu Wrote: @ned Scott: hi there, just saw this 'merged into branch'; does this mean the feature is finally arriving with Gotham? Thanks.

Just for Raspberry Pi, due to the unique video player it uses.

However, I will ask about it. It would be cool if this could be added to DVD Player, but no promises :)
@ned Scott: cheers for that :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slow-motion and frame stepping (frame-by-frame forward/backward) features1