Visualizations?
Hello, I cant figure out how to get to visualizations from remote when music is playing. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
kalhua Wrote:Hello, I cant figure out how to get to visualizations from remote when music is playing. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Do you mean you want to start the visualisation? If it's the tab key. How you configure this is going to depend on your remote and OS.

JR
I am using MCE remote to control an xbmc live install on a Acer Revo 3610
kalhua Wrote:I am using MCE remote to control an xbmc live install on a Acer Revo 3610

That will be using Lirc. I would start by searchind the Linux specific support forum, and if you don't find anything ask thre how to configure the remote to send a tab.

JR
Ok, I have a lirc.xml and a remote.xml located in the directory /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata. I am using an mce remote and would like visualizations to work by pressing the blue button. So what do I change lirc, remote or both? Also when in lirc xml I have noticed there are only button names so I am not sure what I need to change to Tab to get the blue button to act as I would like.

Thanks for you help.....
kalhua Wrote:Ok, I have a lirc.xml and a remote.xml located in the directory /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata. I am using an mce remote and would like visualizations to work by pressing the blue button. So what do I change lirc, remote or both? Also when in lirc xml I have noticed there are only button names so I am not sure what I need to change to Tab to get the blue button to act as I would like.

Thanks for you help.....

Don't know, but I'm those hanging out in the Linux specific support forum will (http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=52). I'd ask there.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visualizations?0