• 3(current)
[WIP] XBMC + Spotify = True (an XBMC implementation that uses Spotify's official API)
let me clearify a thing, libspotify is not available for windows.

Spotify Homepage Wrote:At the moment, only Linux on IA32 is supported. Our goal is to support a host of additional platforms in the future. See the compatibility table below.
Best thing that's happened since my children was born...
Looking forward to it!

Keep up the good work!
This looks v cool. For me to use it though, it would need to access my playlists. Normally I just want to kick off one of them, not search for new music.

I'm currently testing out xbmc on old windows desktop. Being able to control spotify in xbmc using xbmc remote iPhone app is only thing stopping me buying an acer revo and joining the party :-)
Drbell Wrote:This looks v cool. For me to use it though, it would need to access my playlists. Normally I just want to kick off one of them, not search for new music.

If you look at the first few seconds of the movie you see playlists listed. I doubt he has skipped implementing support for playlists looking at what else he has accomplished...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Sweet, I love XBMC Smile
If it did work on xbmc windows using free spotify account I think my head would explode Laugh
too bad it will be linux only for now...dam it
Wow.. this looks awesome. Support for Spotify is my #1 wish for XBMC.
Hi again and thank you all for all the positive feedback on the teaser, I now have some more interesting information for You, follow this link:

http://spotyxbmc.tumblr.com/

/David
akezeke Wrote:Hi again and thank you all for all the positive feedback on the teaser, I now have some more interesting information for You, follow this link:

http://spotyxbmc.tumblr.com/

/David

Great works on windows Big Grin

So next question will it work with free spotify accounts ?

Great work in any case Wink
>>X<<' Wrote:Great works on windows Big Grin

So next question will it work with free spotify accounts ?

Great work in any case Wink

Guess not because it uses openspotify which requires a premium account. But I might be wrong.

Edit: there's a q&a on the site now confirming that it does not work with free accounts.
Thumbs Up 
awesome!! Big Grin this looks great - really nice work! Nod
W....O.....W This is pure sex!!1

waiting for a test release! keep up the grrrrreat work mate
I am incredibly impressed with the work done here. Keep it up! You should also set up a donation account. This is something I would like to support - and I'm sure many others would aswell!
Agree, this feature will complete XBMC!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] XBMC + Spotify = True (an XBMC implementation that uses Spotify's official API)10