• 84(current)
[WIP] XBMC + Spotify = True (an XBMC implementation that uses Spotify's official API)
(2014-03-05, 12:26)StefanK Wrote:
(2013-11-01, 22:34)Jz123 Wrote: I don't think its worth yet to invest time in it to make it work Tongue Or atleast till the future freeze

I haven't spent time on the Gotham alphas, but I just tested the beta version last night. It seems that streaming (airplay) spotify from IOS7 works again - even with a nice graphic showing what is being streamed.
Now we are just looking forward to an integrated version - will you promise us some more excellent work Jz123 Smile either now or after the final version...

No worries , havent forgot it here Wink Although has to really look into github again how it was working Rofl Also keep in mind i'm not a coder. So to make it work for a new version i'm mayby not the right person. Although i can look into Nod We'll see the final is what i always use Tongue
I found an alternative to spotyxbmc.
https://bitbucket.org/re/spotlight/overview

For me this one works better, as it's more stable for me and it can also be used from android remote yatse. But I like the integration of spotify in xbmc better in spotyxbmc...
Since spotify changed its "collection" ... this addon will need a complete rework i think

The music database in xbmc used the "starred" tracks from spotify , right?
But spotify isnt using starred tracks anymore, it now has "your music" featuring albums and artist etc...

I hope we can expect an update ?
You can still star tracks within XBMC (Right click) or roll back to old version of Spotify & star tracks as before.

On a different note...

CDART

It's great that Logo & background fanarts are pulled through when playing a track but is there anyway we could get the cdart.png to work?
(Always bugged me that this doesn't work!)

Never understood how XBMC manages to display the correct Artist & Album name but doesn't pull through the cdart.

Is there any way we could use the spotify Album uri:

eg. Artist: Foals, Album: Antidotes
The spotify URI is spotify:album:4FIDNlGVXZ4pCxdMjJXHoE

Just setup a folder 4FIDNlGVXZ4pCxdMjJXHoE & put the cdart in there?

SOMEHOWHuh

Baffles me that people are still making spotify addons... this one just needs continued development. It is the best by far!
Anyone got this going with Gotham?
Can't get it to work on 13.2
Hope someone that can code, can make this work again.
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
There is another option. The add-on experimental Google music addon, will hopefully implement the feature to add to the music library. That could give a similar behaviour, and does support integration with Yatse.
(2015-01-25, 16:41)fgarcor Wrote: There is another option. The add-on experimental Google music addon, will hopefully implement the feature to add to the music library. That could give a similar behaviour, and does support integration with Yatse.

I`m not sure, what you mean that this can take this addons place?
It could, but then it has to play from Spotify.
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
Sorry, you are right, in the past I used to use Spotify and this add-on and I didn't realized about the "small difference" on what I am using right now. 1000 excuses.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] XBMC + Spotify = True (an XBMC implementation that uses Spotify's official API)10