[WIP] XBMC + Spotify = True (an XBMC implementation that uses Spotify's official API)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.22 Average
Jz123 Offline
(2014-03-05 12:26)StefanK Wrote:  
(2013-11-01 22:34)Jz123 Wrote:  I don't think its worth yet to invest time in it to make it work Tongue Or atleast till the future freeze

I haven't spent time on the Gotham alphas, but I just tested the beta version last night. It seems that streaming (airplay) spotify from IOS7 works again - even with a nice graphic showing what is being streamed.
Now we are just looking forward to an integrated version - will you promise us some more excellent work Jz123 Smile either now or after the final version...

No worries , havent forgot it here Wink Although has to really look into github again how it was working Rofl Also keep in mind i'm not a coder. So to make it work for a new version i'm mayby not the right person. Although i can look into Nod We'll see the final is what i always use Tongue
find quote
tisse Offline
I found an alternative to spotyxbmc.
https://bitbucket.org/re/spotlight/overview

For me this one works better, as it's more stable for me and it can also be used from android remote yatse. But I like the integration of spotify in xbmc better in spotyxbmc...
find quote
Skank Offline
Posting Freak
Since spotify changed its "collection" ... this addon will need a complete rework i think

The music database in xbmc used the "starred" tracks from spotify , right?
But spotify isnt using starred tracks anymore, it now has "your music" featuring albums and artist etc...

I hope we can expect an update ?
find quote