Stop the displayof next item upon "Queue"
Whenever I queue something, be it an album in music library, or a movie via the Cinema Experience script, the next item in the library is scrolled to before playback of the queued item begins.

This happens even if the playlist was empty beforehand.

This, IMO, is a little confusing and not as slick as it could be.

I have "play next song automatically" disabled for my music library. Therefore if I want to play an album I have to press "Queue" when that album is selected. After I do this, the next album in the list is displayed for quite a while (until the visualization or now playing screen kicks in). I think it would be much smoother if the album I just selected remained right where it was when I selected it - ie so the now playing album cover remains on screen.

Similarly, for all the slickness of the Cinema Experience addon, if I launch the experience via a movie's info screen, the brief moment before playback starts shows me the next, completely unrelated movie.

This seems to me like a bit of a rough edge that perhaps could be easily polished?

I hope devs agree and want to address this for Eden - if not if anyone could suggest a mod I could do I'd be really grateful.

Thanks Smile
I don't understand why you are QUEUE'ing things? If you press PLAY on the album/movie then it should do what you want, no?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

1. You're right - "play" does the job I'm after just right as far as music goes. Have changed my event ghost remote config accordingly.

2. Using Cinema Experience, the addon is QUEUEing things - in this case the next (unrelated) movie is displayed in the brief moment before the addon generated playlist commences. Not nearly as big a deal, but still could be tidier Smile

Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stop the displayof next item upon "Queue"0