[Reguest] Icon size, Transparency, Plot scrolling
Information 
Thank you for your hard work and for sharing this beautiful skin scarfa!

1. I know we can customize and change the icons/images from each section, e.g. Video, Music, Tv Shows, etc. Is there a possibility to change the default size if it? I wish to be larger but no matter how large I select an image, it defaults to a set maximum size. In what file we could tune this size, please?

2. Is there a setting where we could alter transparency? For instance when viewing movie list in 3D wrap, you could set the movie info to switch transparency ON/OFF so that the window info has a full transparency or it is dimmed. Is there a way to tune this transparency level so that the fanart is more or less visible behind the info screen?

3. Not sure if this is skin related or core XBMC, but could the plot scrolling speed be controlled to be slower?
Edit: As per a post by bblauritzen found in this forum section: to modify the scrolling speed find ViewMovies.xml under rapier skin and adjust as you wish all entries (15) with the same value (find and replace works better):
<autoscroll time="2000" delay="3000" repeat="10000">

Thank you for reading this message.
Any advice please on how to change the icon size from main (video, pics, music, tv shows, etc.)?
No matter what size you put in (I tried with 800x600) it defaults to a smaller size.

Also, is there a way to change the transparency, so that you could make a fanart to be more or less visible?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Reguest] Icon size, Transparency, Plot scrolling0