• 9(current)
[AppleTV] Launcher 3.2.5 and ATV XBMC nightlies released
Quick question, the ATV launcher has Dharma 10 and the nightly is still Dharma RC 2, is that correct?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
That's what it shows up on mine too...not much changes after Dharma got released?
hey, i'm trying to install the ver 9.11 on my 1st gen atv (already patched). i know the standard (automatic) way via the launcher but this gives me only the newest version of xbmc. i'm looking for a way to manually install it because i want to keep 9.11 (or even older versions) but i just don't know how to install it. i already have the correct dmg-file (from the xbmc-mirror page) downloaded on my mac. now what to do with it. i know i have to copy it to my atv, but what directory. and thereafter what is the command for terminal to install that dmg-file.

thanks in advance...
Hey guys...i can not install the Launcher...i seen this instructions but....

Howto install / do an update
The only requirement to install this plugin is an AppleTV with ssh acess. The other steps are quite easy:

Download the current Launcher in Downloads
Copy it to your apple tv e.g. with (password is 'frontrow')
Code:
scp  Launcher-debug-0.9.run [email protected]:
ssh into your apple tv (passwort is still 'frontrow')
execute the copied file. This will also prompt to restart Finder.
Code:
sudo sh ./Launcher-debug-0.9.run
A Launcher entry should now appear in the menu.

But at the last command i receive
Code:
-sh: sudo: command not found

Why?
Hey all, recently had to do a fresh install on my ATV1 and when adding crystal hd to the launcher I inadvertently added it twice, just how would I go about removing the duplicate entry? I have poked around a bit and am not seeing much. Thanks for all your help.
gmeroni Wrote:Hey guys...i can not install the Launcher...i seen this instructions but....

Howto install / do an update
The only requirement to install this plugin is an AppleTV with ssh acess. The other steps are quite easy:

Download the current Launcher in Downloads
Copy it to your apple tv e.g. with (password is 'frontrow')
Code:
scp  Launcher-debug-0.9.run [email protected]:
ssh into your apple tv (passwort is still 'frontrow')
execute the copied file. This will also prompt to restart Finder.
Code:
sudo sh ./Launcher-debug-0.9.run
A Launcher entry should now appear in the menu.

But at the last command i receive
Code:
-sh: sudo: command not found

Why?

try an install with a patchstick
[AppleTV1] Newest Nightlies Release stop after 5 scraped file.
I have used the old AppleTV1 version (v2.x) but after updated the newest ATV1 version any of my scrapper dowesn't work. Start than stopn with error message "... exited with status 10"
10.1 xbmc version scrapper is OK but not play ISO file so I must use nightlies version
Loving the new nightly build dated 16/6 with the horizontal skin. Does the contain the code for Beagleboard/dirty region? Seems really quick to me.
Anyone using ATV1/2 nightlies with MQ3? I just wondering how its working, was thinking of using the nightly builds with that skin...as its supposed to be much faster than MQ2.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] Launcher 3.2.5 and ATV XBMC nightlies released0