• 3(current)
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)
fldc Wrote:That's already fixed.

What was the solution?? Its still not working for me
(Win7, XBMC Dharma Beta 3, ZOT 321)
All channels stops playing after a minute or so
The SVT Play add-on is marked as "broken" in the official repo since a while back now. Anybody know how to get in touch with the author for an update? I would love to get this working (mainly for vategory support) even though XOT works ok in the mean time.
Been looking at the code and it seems as if there exists two versions of svtplay. One in the official repo using xml information for mobile devices and the one from Nilzen doing plain html parsing...
Does the xot-utz (or whatever the name is ;D ) work?
I'll look into if I could modify the code to get some things to work...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Modified nilzens code line 113
Code:
- videolink = re.compile('pathflv=([^&]+)').findall(data, re.DOTALL)[0]
+ videolink = re.compile('<a class="external-player".*href="(.*)"').findall(data, re.DOTALL)[0]
And it seems to work now Laugh
Here is a working hack for those who dont want to create their own plugin...
Popeye Wrote:Modified nilzens code line 113
Code:
- videolink = re.compile('pathflv=([^&]+)').findall(data, re.DOTALL)[0]
+ videolink = re.compile('<a class="external-player".*href="(.*)"').findall(data, re.DOTALL)[0]
And it seems to work now Laugh
Here is a working hack for those who dont want to create their own plugin...

Excellent news, will give it a go when im home from work!
Since it seems to work now, I will add a few extra features such as bitrate selection and search...
Thumbs Up 
Thx a lot for that Popeye!

Would be great if you in some future update would add support for the live streams Smile
pson Wrote:Thx a lot for that Popeye!

Would be great if you in some future update would add support for the live streams Smile

Yes, sure. Please post links to pages with live streams and I'll dig into it.

Edit: Search works. Live streams almost there, just need a running stream to confirm...
Got search and bitrate working.
With live I have managed to catch the URL but it seems as if xbmc is having trouble finding the stream..
Code:
9392  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: rtmp://fl10.c00928.cdn.qbrick.com/00928/enc2low_h264/flowcontrol
21:22:30 T:4964 M:1777979392 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
21:22:30 T:9040 M:1777942528  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
21:22:32 T:9040 M:1781854208   ERROR: Closing connection: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound
21:22:32 T:9040 M:1781854208   ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [rtmp://fl10.c00928.cdn.qbrick.com/00928/enc2low_h264/flowcontrol]
21:22:32 T:9040 M:1781854208  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
21:22:32 T:9040 M:1781854208  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
21:22:32 T:4964 M:1782607872  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()

Well I'll look into download while waiting for the next live show...

EDIT: Live working!
Hi!

Thank you so much, this is worth a whole lot to me! One question: is it possible to lose the pagination (next page) and get all the shows within a category in one (long) list?

Thanks again for getting this plugin to work!
mtjerneld Wrote:Hi!

Thank you so much, this is worth a whole lot to me! One question: is it possible to lose the pagination (next page) and get all the shows within a category in one (long) list?

Thanks again for getting this plugin to work!

Last nights long python session feels much better now, thanks. I'll look into what I can do about the pagination...
Popeye Wrote:Well I'll look into download while waiting for the next live show...

EDIT: Live working!
That sounds great! Smile Available for download soon perhaps? Wink
Finaly I can replace Plex as media player in the living room. The kidz are hooked on Bolibompa Big Grin
I've created a completely new version, instead of scraping the site it uses their xml api as they use in the iPhone etc. This is faster and it will be a lot more stable since changes in their site wont affect this plugin, which was what happened the last time the plugin stopped working.

I've also moved the code to GitHub which will make it easier for others to contribute, just give me a pull request and I'll have a look at it! Smile

https://github.com/nilzen/xbmc-svtplay

It's not feature complete yet, "Rekommenderat" och "Mest sedda program" isn't there yet but the rest seems to be working just fine, but if you find anything create an issue over at GitHub.

Hopefully this can replace the broken addon which is in the official addon repository in a while to.

Just as a last note, python isn't my language of choice and i created this in a the last 2 hours so theres probably a lot of better ways to do stuff but hey, fix it and send me a pull req! Wink
Managed to get a few updates made Big Grin

Search, live, and bitrate. Fixed my own icons. I have also started some initial support for rtmpdump. Get the binary and set the download path in settings and you will be able to select "Download" from the context menu.

Renamed it to SvtPlay.se

Lots of cred to nilzen who did the first code base!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)8