Add RSS Show feed to 'TV Shows'
Hi,
I want to achieve the following, but I don't seem to get it to work.

I added the RSS Feed of Diggnation (from Revision3) to my Video sources. I then 'Set Content' to TV Show and set to use the TheTVDB.com scraper. But the show did not show up in my 'TV Shows' section.
I can see and play the shows when I go through Video->Diggnation, and I checked that TheTVDB has Diggnation in their database. I tried the different settings for the update scan and it still don't show up in 'TV Shows'.

Is there a way to make this work?

Thanks.
What do the items populated inside the Dignation video source look like? What I mean is, how are they named? It may simply be a matter of them not being named in a way that the RegEx understands.
Catchy Signature Here
SleepyP Wrote:What do the items populated inside the Dignation video source look like? What I mean is, how are they named? It may simply be a matter of them not being named in a way that the RegEx understands.

They are in this format:
EpisodeName - Diggnation
ei. "Droid Gone Wild! - Diggnation"
yeah even if those were actual files and not RSS entries, the scraper can't work against those names. Why not? Simple: no numbers. How is it supposed to figure out what Season # and Episode # each episode is?
Catchy Signature Here
Well, using the name might work. But I know that if someone misspells the title it will not find it.

I was looking at the RSS text and in there the link to the video has the episode number.
"diggnation/0237/diggnation--0237--nexusone--hd.h264.mp4" for episode 237

Is there any way to modify the scraper to use this?
I managed to make it work.

I created a copy of TVDB.xml to Diggnation.xml
I changed the name to Diggnation (just to be able to differentiate inside XBMC), and also changed the RegEx inside CreateSearchUrl to
<RegExp input="$$1" output="http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Diggnation&amp;language=$INFO[language]" dest="3">

Then set this as the scraper for Diggnation. It's kind of a nasty fix, but it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add RSS Show feed to 'TV Shows'0